Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, to me!!

I can remember as a kid being so excited for my birthday, like the entire week before was my "birthday week" and I expected to be a princess {okay, I expected this all the time} for the whole week! I remember my Mom wrapping my presents and setting them all cuties on the "pink" couch and I would shake them daily!

Well, as I have become a mother the personal excitement has subsided but my kids are beyond giddy for Mommy's birthday. I love seeing the excitement and planning my kids take in my birthday, to me this is the best and most exciting part of my birthday. I love seeing them draw me gifts, "wrap" their own toys as presents for mom, I just truly enjoy their heart for giving. These gifts are worth more to me than any amount of money can buy. This year, my hubs is waking up early and making me breakfast and the kids are bringing it to me in bed! Yay, I get to sleep in and not cook! Hip Hip Horray:D

I am looking forward to celebrating my life with them and my 21st birthday, again! I am beyond grateful to get to spend another year with the loves of my life and enjoy being their mom and wife!

So, Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment