Tuesday, September 10, 2013

when it rains it pours

So, this past week has been a true test of faith, I tell ya!

Poor Gabriel was so sick this past weekend running a high fever and tonsils as red as blood and the size of golf balls! I went to friends via social media asking for healing prayers for my sweet boy and the knowledge of the doctors to correctly diagnose him Monday.

Then, Monday as I was getting Caleb ready for school he lays over the toilet crying in pain {breaks a Momma's heart to see her boy in pain} so, I thought maybe it's the stomach bug {hubs has it a few weeks ago} but I called the doc just to check if they wanted to see him, sure enough they wanted too.

I had to work so Jake took them to the doctor and they both tested positive for strep throat...then the hubs tested positive! Oh, my lanta! 3 strep boys called for soup {while we are having record breaking heat wave} and popsicles!

This morning the hubs and I decided Zachary and I needed to get tested too since the odds were against us. Sure enough, Zachary was a quick positive for it. Man, stay away from us and our germ infested home for a few days! As we were leaving the office {going down the flight of stairs} I tripped carrying my boy and did some major damage to the ankle!

Tomorrow afternoon I go into the doctors to find out exactly what kind of damage is done {they have determined it isn't broken--PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!}

I come asking for prayers of healing and speedy recoveries for my entire family!

On the positive side I am getting caught up {and ahead} on my school work which is always a positive!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! Thank you so much for stopping by Absolutely Arkansas! I am so sorry about your ankle! I am so glad it isn't broken...and i'll be lifting you up in prayer that it heals quickly!!

    Xo Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...I thought i'd let you know that you're a "no reply blogger" Which means I can't respond to your sweet comments!! It's so easy to fix. Just go into your settings, and add your email address. :)

    Hugs!

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are all doing better and you are resting that ankle!

    Take care!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Lock your days and stay inside for a week---sounds like too many illnesses and mishaps going on. I think you'd be safer to stay home for awhile haha!

    ReplyDelete